You want to have an amazing vacation, and Scottsdale, Arizona could be the right destination for you! Scottsdale vacation rentals are located near some of the state’s best outdoor activities and right near from some of Phoenix’s hottest nightlife spots. Read the rest of this article to learn why a vacation home in Scottsdale could make for a perfect vacation!
There is no shortage of activities in the Scottsdale area. You want to have a fun-filled vacation, and these are a few examples of great things that you can do while vacationing in the region:
There Are Great Hikes For The Entire Family As Well As Hardcore Adventurers
There are hikes available at all difficulty levels, and these are a few examples of great hikes in the region that you might want to consider:
- Camelback Mountain: Camelback Mountain offers a beautiful vantage point of the region, and it’s one of the highest points in the area. You can see the city of Phoenix as well as beautiful views of the surrounding desert.
- The Double Butte Loop Trail: This hike is fairly easy, and the terrain is relatively flat. It’s a mile and a quarter long, and it includes some picturesque desert views.
- Gateway Loop Trail: This trail is 4.3 miles long, and it has an elevation gain of 761 feet. It’s moderate in terms of difficulty, and it features beautiful views at the summit.
Phoenix Offers An Excellent Nightlife Scene
You’re likely to find just what you’re looking for in terms of nightlife, and these are a few great spots in the area to check out:
- Kobalt Bar: This bar is rated at four out of five stars on Yelp, and it features an excellent drink menu.
- Valley Bar: Not only does Valley Bar have four out of five stars on TripAdvisor and feature a great drink menu, but they also frequently have live entertainment.
- Caravan Taproom: This bar is rated at 4 stars on Yelp, and it features a great beer menu and frequent evening entertainment.
The Phoenix-Scottsdale Area Offers Fun For The Entire Family
If you’re looking for activities that are great for the entire family, Scottsdale has plenty to offer, and these are just a few of the fun, family-friendly attractions in the area:
- The Phoenix Zoo: Not only does this zoo feature animals that can be found in natural areas of the region, but it also features animals from other parts of the world, such as tigers. Admission prices are affordable.
- The Arizona Science Center: The Arizona Science Center is a science museum that features extensive information about scientific advancement and discoveries, including discoveries that were might right here in the state of Arizona.
- The Desert Botanical Garden: This botanical garden features plants and animals that are native to the desert in the region around Phoenix, and this is a great opportunity to observe the local flora and fauna.